Tuesday 28 February 2012

Laser Hair Removal Side effects

I don't think the side effects of laser hair removal are too bad really as long as you take care to treat any wounds that you may get. You can treat them with a plaster or anti septic to be safe. Infection is the only real serious side effect you can get from laser hair removal going wrong. The other side effects are short term and wont really do much harm. They will just be painful for a bit so you will have to deal with them im afraid! Redness from the laser hair removal treatment should go after a few days and any (rate) change in your skin pigment should go after a few months. Remember to consult your doctor before treatment if you have any concerns.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great information to know. I really want to save some money but I can't live without laser hair removal. I will have to try this at home technique and see how it goes. I will just be careful so I don't get any infections. http://www.goldsboroskincenter.com/brown-spots-hair-removal

    ReplyDelete